I am using a Canon Scanner (CanoScan LiDE 60). It has been working fine but it stopped working today with error message: Unable to open TWAIN source
Here is how to fix it:
- Check if you have the following folder: C:\Windows\twain_32\CNQL60
- If not, go to C:\Windows\twain_32\, and see if you have a folder similar to CNQL60
- Then copy the full path of the folder into clipboard
- click Windows’ Start button, then search “environment”, then click “Edit system environment variable”
- click the “environment variable” button
- select path variable, then click “Edit…” button. Then type ; and then paste the canon path.
- Click OK.
Now the problem should fix.
Here is a useful link: